The Fermanagh Herald Business Awards judging panel had the ineviable task of shortlisting from the fantastic range of Fermanagh businesses who entered the initiative this year. Thank you to all who took the time to enter.
We have now arrived at the voting stage of the Business Awards process so it’s over to you to show your support for your favourite nominee, it’s time to vote.
It’s important to note that votes do not determine the final winners but help promote each nominee’s success in being shortlisted by creating additional awareness.
The shortlisted nominees will be published in the Fermanagh Herald and online for voting as follows:
Wednesday 12th September
- Family Business of the Year Award – sponsored by First Trust Bank
- Best Tourism Initiative Award – sponsored by Fermanagh Lakeland Tourism
Wednesday 19th September
- Restaurant of the Year Award – sponsored by Gortrush Food Services
- International Business of the Year Award – sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly Chartered Accountants
Wednesday 26th September
- Business Excellence Award – sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council
- Environmental Product/Service Award – sponsored by Encirc
Wednesday 3rd October
- Best Start Up Business Award – sponsored by South West College Innotech Centre
The winners for each category will be revealed at the Gala event on Friday 12th October 2018, Killyhevlin Hotel. Tickets are selling fast, get in contact with Mairead/Catherine on 028 8225 5959 or email email@example.com to book.