Council to lead investigation into fatal dog poisoning

THE Council’s Animal Welfare department is set to lead an ‘investigation’ into the suspicious circumstances where a dog was killed in a fatal poisoning incident in Brookeborough. In last week’s issue, the Herald spoke to Fermanagh couple Ethen and Emma Armstrong who were left devastated after their much loved dog ‘Bono’ died after ingesting rat poison at […]

Couple shattered after pet dog dies from poisoning

A FERMANAGH couple has been left ‘terrified’ after one of their pet Labradors died and another was left fighting for its life after they appeared to ingest rat poison at their home. In mid-December, couple Ethen and Emma Armstrong moved to a new house in Brookeborough, with their much-loved dogs, ‘Bono’ and ‘Shadow’. Just three weeks in […]