TEAM LEADER Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh Permanent
Are you currently working in a supervisory role in retail or hospitality sector and looking for career progression? This is the perfect opportunity for you to join a growing company in the Enniskillen area.
Grafton’s client are experts in the call centre services industry and add value by delivering great customer service. They have been providing superior customer care for leading brands throughout the world since 1978.
You will manage the performance of customer service agents and work as part of a team to coordinate productivity and achieve expected standards of the overall project. You will be responsible for conducting regular performance reviews, team meetings and carrying out coaching to maintain high performance levels and provide support. Team leaders will work closely with the Support Team to ensure call and compliance standards are met
Hours of Work
40 hours per week working 5 days out of 7 between the hours of Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Sat and Sun 9am-4pm.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to relate to others in a positive manner and build strong working relationships
- A natural ability to motivate and energise others
- Enthusiastic, positive, resourceful and resilient
- Willing and able to adjust to multiple demands
- Proven experience of leading/motivating a team
- Proven experience of coaching
- Proven experience of working to targets
- Experience of managing process and company policy including Absence, Disciplinary, Maternity etc
- Experience of working in a call centre/customer service environment
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.