Grafton’s client, is one of N Ireland’s leading companies, providing award winning services, require an Operations Manager to oversee their depots in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh and Dungannon, Co Tyrone.
The company rely on the Operations Manager to lead their teams to plan, organise and deliver quality services with safety, commerciality and customer services as key drivers.
As the Operations Manager you will…
• Manage services, materials and staff in the depots
• Ensure staff are recruited, developed and trained to meet the needs of the business
• Provide a safe, cost effective service ensuring high quality customer service
• Take full responsibility for profit and loss accountability, as well as budget preparation and financial forecasting
• Lead continuous improvement and efficiency initiatives
• Respond to and provide constructive and consistent solutions to a variety of employee and trade union issues in order to maintain good industrial relations
• Represent the company by interacting with key stakeholders e.g. Local Authorities and Community Groups
The ideal Operations Manager will have…
• A minimum third level qualification
• Experience in operational management
• Experience of people management in a trade unionised environment
• Experience of budget preparation, financial forecasting and financial analysis
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in using computer packages, ideally Microsoft Office
• Full current driving licence
Hours of work:
• Flexible working pattern
• Very competitive remuneration package which consists of basic salary, bonus, car allowance and pension
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you’re looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button.