An explosion which caused a boat to sink has left a man injured in Lisbellaw.
Firefighters were called out to the scene around 11am this morning to reports of a gas explosion on a boat at Johnston Shore on Inishmore Road.
The man, who was the only person on the boat, was injured and taken to hospital. His injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The gas explosion blew the roof off the boat and into the water. The boat is now submerged.
The Northern Ireland Fire and Rescue Service have warned boat owners to ensure that any gas appliances are installed and maintained by a qualified engineer and that carbon monoxide alarms are fitted.