1. Locally available unique products /services at affordable prices
2. Staying local saves you money. Think of fuel costs!
3. Spending money in our local shops retains our communities
4. Support your own and retain our distinctiveness
5. Staying local saves the environment, again think of fuel saved!
6. Job creation for local employers
7. Local shops are for everyone
8. More investment in our local communities eg infrastructure
9. Enjoy a personal shopping experience from relationships built up with local business people
10. Shopping local saves services
Among the other ‘interesting facts’ the council has highlighted for the occasion are there have been two million visitors...
We asked two local figures, who know well throught their work how hard Christmas can be for many, for...