TIME TO VOTE…
The judges have decided on the shortlist so now it’s over to you to show your support for your favourite nominee and time to vote. Just click on the ‘VOTE’ tab and select the award category of interest.
In their sixth year, the Awards aim to celebrate local business success and in particular those who show initiative, business acumen and a great determination to grow the local economy.
This year there are 8 award categories and the process will culminate with a Gala Awards Night in the Lough Erne Hotel on Friday 13th October 2017.
Delighted with the number of entries for the awards this year, Maurice Kennedy, editor of the Fermanagh Herald said, “the whole business awards initiative is a truly magnificent PR opportunity to be involved in, whether you’re a sponsor or a nominee and we thank everyone involved and looking forward to making it the biggest and best Fermanagh Herald Business Awards yet!’’
The Awards have grown into the biggest social business event in Fermanagh, with an expected 300 people in attendance.
For further information and ticket sales please contact Darren or Catherine on 028 8225 5959
The Award Categories
Local businesses will have the opportunity to enter or nominate for any of the category awards on offer:
– Best Start Up Business Award, sponsored by South West College Innotech Centre;
– Excellence in Customer Service Award, sponsored by First Trust Bank;
– Growth Through Export Award, sponsored by Cavanagh Kelly Chartered Accountants;
– Best Tourism Initiative Award, sponsored by Fermanagh Lakeland Tourism;
– Business Excellence, sponsored by Fermanagh & Omagh District Council;
– Restaurant of the Year Award, sponsored by Gortrush Food Services;
The judging panel will acknowledge recipients for the following awards:
– Lifetime Achievement Award, sponsored by Enniskillen BID;
– Fermanagh Herald Business Person of the Year.